Once you’ve tried one of Britt’s Bloody Marys, you’ll never want one without her secret ingredient!
2 oz Lemon flavored vodka
½ oz Pickle brine
2 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 Dashes Tabasco sauce
Cracked black pepper
1 tsp Horseradish
4 oz Tomato juice
Bacon wrapped shrimp
Smoked gouda cheese cube
- Scoop ice into your pint glass.
- Pour your vodka, pickle brine, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, black pepper, horseradish, and tomato juice in the glass.
- Place your shaker on top of the pint glass, shake vigorously, and pour it back into the glass. If you don’t have a shaker, stir with a long spoon.
- Garnish with bacon wrapped shrimp, smoked gouda cheese cube, a gherkin and a lemon wedge.
- Enjoy this twist on a classic favorite today!