The carts are ready to cruise through our 18-hole championship golf course.
Our top-notch culinary team has developed a fabulous menu waiting for you to savor.
Our rooms are ready to host your holiday parties of all sizes.
Be Part of the Tradition
Since 1921, our clubhouse has been an everyday oasis for Chester County residents who want to get away and relax with friends and family. That’s why we love this time of year so much. Whether you come for the golf or dining, we’re grateful for our wonderful members, and have some incredible events planned just for you!
Upcoming Holiday Fun
- Wednesday, 12/6 – Ladies Holiday Auction: Grab your girlfriends and pollyanna present for a different kind of Girls’ Night Out. 6:00 pm Cocktails; 7:00 pm Dinner & Auction
- Saturday, 12/16 – Brunch w/ Santa: Santa is coming to town, and his first stop is the Coatesville Country Club! 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, 12/16 – Member Holiday Party: Find out who will be naughty or nice at this annual soiree complete with cocktails at 6:00 pm and DJ, dancing, and a scrumptious, sit-down dinner at 7:00 pm.
- Sunday, 12/31 – NYE Dinner: Forget the crowds and played out parties, end 2017 with complimentary Champagne, beautiful views, and your CCC family. 5:00 to 9:00 pm in the Lakeside Room.
- And don’t forget, we have some fabulous monthly events:
- Birthday Bites: Come in the week of your birthday and enjoy a half-price entree.
- Senior Nights: Every 2nd and 4th Thursday, seniors can sample dinner delights with a pre-fixe, three-course menu for $16.95.
- Book Club: Bookworms gather every month to tackle their latest page-turners during their monthly Q&A.
- To learn more about any of these events, reach out to Patrick Marshalek at [email protected]
‘Tis the Season to Celebrate
Host your holiday luncheons, parties, and festivities with the Coatesville Country Club family. From intimate gatherings to formal receptions with 350 guests, we partner with you every step of the way to perfectly accommodate your event. To customize your holiday magic, contact Lori Lesyk, Events Manager, at [email protected] or 610.384.3200 ext.103.